18th January, 2024

I checked on the 75 acre cattle before the next falls of rain, which clocked in at 18mm and temps low enough to run the heater.

Beginning the next stage of the preparations I moved the tubs and bottles and bags out of the craft room and into the silo. Once I clear out the odds and ends that have crept back in for random storage I can give it a sweep and dust and start arranging the furniture and stuff on the shelves.

Lunch with Robyn today at the new place "Ferns", which is old Rhubaba under new management. The service was very disorganised and the food wasn't great. I'll give them a couple of months to sort things out then try again.

I dropped in the fill my liraglutide script, have to pick it up tomorrow as it needs to be brought up from Launceston.

No comments:

Post a Comment