27th February, 2024

A pleasant day with a cool start. Mostly overcast.

I milked 5 litres again and the fridge is full. I will have to start finding other ways to use it. Not enough to use the machine, only enough to frustrate the calves, the chooks and dogs will have to step up to the mark. Chooks can only drink a certain amount of liquid milk, but if you clabber it (which is a sort of self starting yoghurt) they can use heaps of it.

Elders didn't have any calf muesli, so there are going to be some disappointed cows for the next few days. Time to stock up on bagged feeds as the dry continues feed will be harder to get.

The snake hasn't been back in the water trough since my surprise, I will continue to check.

I picked up the carprieve for Poppy and gave her the first dose. I think it made a difference already even though the vet said it might take up to a week to kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment