26th June, 2024

It seems I offended the weather, or at least it took my comments as a dare. We had wind and rain and hail and even a storm cell bellying down like the start of a tornado. 15mm by lunchtime. Glad I did the tractoring yesterday !

The sheep spent most of the day camped in the loafing shed and the cattle went back and forth from cowmahal to the bales. The chickens didn't even bother leaving the chook shed and the dogs spent the day snoring on the loungeroom floor.

Today I checked the Aware super account and all the money had shown up in that. The balance in the Mac Bank account was zero, and my accountant said that was all she needed and she'd be in touch when she needed me to do the tax.

I made it under the deadline !!!!!!!

In celebration, here is a button sheep :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment