3rd July, 2024

The cold, frosty weather has continued. Some places are very cold, Liawenee got down to nearly minus 13. That's generally the coldest place in Tassie. The days are clear without much wind, if you find a nice spot in the sun it's lovely.

Hay and silage out for the adult mob and the weaners. All the critters doing well.

I put in my application for the post office job and got in just under the wire, I think. There wasn't a closing date on the ad, but it was gone the next morning. The system accepted my application and I was sent a few assessment tasks to do, which I did late last night. It's in the hands of the recruiters now.

My subaru was given a new clutch yesterday, and the mechanic took a polisher to my headlights, resulting in quite an improvement to my night vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment