26th August, 2023

Bleh morning, sunny afternoon, cold night ! They say snow down to 900 m.

The builder came today and finished putting on the doors for the craft room. He confirmed that it wouldn't be a big job to put a window in, but I'll wait until I finish paying for the doors for that. The new doors certainly cut the wind ! Next day off that it's sunny will be a painting day.

The cleaner came in again today. She vacuumed and steam mopped and wiped down the bathroom sink and cleaned out in the back area, a space that is very farm and very neglected. I worked through ahead of her tidying and sorting and between us we did about four hours of full on clean. 

It's very satisfying to get the house back into shape instead of walking into the place after work and feeling overwhelmed by the mess. Although I am working again tomorrow I can take it a bit easier in the morning because the basics are covered and the washing is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment