2nd August, 2023

Cold and dank but not windy. Guess we catch a break sometimes. 

I folded washing, visited Siobhan and her current rescue babies (two roos, a pademelon and a wombat) and argued with the sheep about the foot bath.

Some of them braved it, some of them didn't. So I let them out for a drink and then put them back in. Hopefully tomorrow more of them will have been through it. If I can get them in the habit of going through even once a day that will do. Sigh.

And I moved the compost spinner to a sunnier spot. It's not composting at the moment because it's not getting above fridge temps. A little sun on the black plastic might work wonders. 

We have a few home maintenance jobs pending. The kitchen tap is dripping, the pressure valve on the hot water is dripping, and a power point it tripping a circuit breaker. It appears that it's the only power point on that circuit, which is strange but convenient.

I don't know where the day went. The critical chores, milking and feeding, all got done but it was nowhere near as productive as yesterday. There's that link between light/sunlight and energy levels. Maybe I need more vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment