17th September, 2023

It's still ridiculously windy, but at least the rain has passed and the sun is out. Good drying weather so I gathered everything that could use a wash and got it out on the line.

All is good with the new calf, Freya. She is very pretty and is leading her mother a merry chase as she explores. Joey and Star are keen to meet her, but Jaffa isn't so sure about the riff raff.

On the way to take a load of recycling to the tip I stopped in at the art gallery to pick up a chai latte and look at their current exhibition. All the paintings are nice, but the ones that I think are something a bit above and beyond are by Sandra Henderson, from over at Penguin. I'll post some pics of them over the next few weeks, when I don't have a photo from the farm to put up.

Sandra Henderson "Bush Bouquet" www.sandra-henderson.com


No comments:

Post a Comment