18th September, 2023

Starting to get into a rhythm with feeding the calves, back inside for breakfast, washing and or dishwasher, then down to milk, then feed the chooks. Seems to have a good flow and I get some breaks in between rather than slog my way through the day. With animals the rhythm is everything, if they know what order things happen in they will go with the flow. Try mixing it up and you have everyone confused.

Went to a self care workshop this evening, got some new ideas and gave some thought to other ways I can use my craft room. For example, the hammock will hang from the old cutting rails, I could put on some music and scented candles and read for a while, or just nap. No phones allowed.

Freya seems to be a very relaxed calf, I have no trouble going up to her. Although her mum is still very defensive.



No comments:

Post a Comment