13th October, 2023

I put the step ins under the line for the lane and paddock up the top end and moved Jaffa, Freya, Sorcha, Zipper and Flora up there. They didn't seem to be very happy about the move. Annie and Little Moo weren't so thrilled to be left behind either, but someone has to be company for Joey and Star. Given that the ones up the end will be chest deep in grass I had little sympathy for their tantrum.

My bowel scan results came back clear, one of my official "now you are old" baseline tests for this year. I think I only have a hearing test left to do, and when Launceston health gets around to it, a heart stress test.

I moved the dwarf mulberry back in front of the craft room, I think it grew six inches in the week since I repotted it. I'd better make sure it doesn't outgrow it's new bigger pot too fast.

Star is now nibbling at the new muesli bar. She continues to be three times as smart as Joey. But then so is the hammer in my tool kit.

I'll be spending all day tomorrow working at the polling booth in Scottsdale for the referendum tomorrow. Up at 5.30 to feed the calves before I go, and home about 7.30. A long day and I'll be all peopled out, but good pay.

Zipper is growing nicely, he's a bit smaller than Freya, but lovely and fuzzy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment