29th October, 2023

Another lovely day, and a very productive one. After doing all the basics I went and checked on all the stock, everyone is in good condition and enjoying the sunshine.

I weeded the side garden and collected calendula seeds to scatter. Then I brought the mower up and mowed the left half and nearly all of the right half of the front garden. It looks heaps better mowed, and now I can find the edges of the gardens to get in and weed the front beds.

A couple of loads of washing in and out, most of the house cleaning done yesterday with the cleaner, and some admin done.

I also took the sprayer out and walked a couple of paddocks looking for thistles. I have one more to do and a plastic tree guard to cut off a tree, and a fence to move. It's good to get out and walk and look at things close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment