9th October, 2023

The day started off cloudy, so I waded into some accounting work I had been putting off. And then the sun came out around midday so I headed out into the green.

I laid out the electric line for a laneway between the far end paddock and the water and shade, and disconnected the live wire from the bottom line in two fences as the grass was above it. It will remain as an earth, if anything touches both it and the live (eg a sheep climbing in between the two wires) they will get a zap.

Then I raced into Scottsdale to get a haircut, drop off some eggs and pick up some medication. Fed the chickens and collected eggs. Got sucked into a show on tv. And somehow the day went.

Dinner with Juliet and Shane and the kids, and a late night writing invoices. Living the dream.

 Enchanted Encounter - Sandra Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment