15th December, 2023

Bit of a weird weather day, it thought about raining. But I got a couple of loads of washing in and out as there was a brisk wind.

I did some house cleaning, topped up the snail bait on the hops, passionfruit and veges, a coat of paint on a door, folded four baskets of last weeks washing, and put some topside in the slow cooker for a red curry.

Flora was missing from the morning crowd so I hopped on the quad and tootled out to check on her. I think she must be on heat because she gave me the evil eye and walked off, and Robyn's two young bulls were in the corner of the paddock nearest her calling out.

I think I found the point of the leak in the cottage paddock, but it's going to need some excavation to repair. Where the fence fell over is going to need a whole new corner post as the old one rotted off at the base.

Geoff did a temporary repair to the torn section of the dairy roof, but it really does need a replacement for the whole roof. I think it must be one of the older roofs on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment