20th December, 20223

I did alot of small jobs. I checked Belle's trough was running properly after the pipe fix, picked raspberries, checked on Flora and the sheep, and did a paddock tour to check for problems. 

Then I moved the calf pellets Robyn had dropped off yesterday from the hayshed to the chiller, brought the washing in, filled the dishwasher, fed the chooks and collected eggs. 

On the next pass I picked cherries and discovered pear and cherry slugs on the cherry trees, dropped christmas chocolates to the guys at Stronach and picked up chaff, fueled up the car, dropped a christmas present to Robyn (a pink daphne and some seeds) and 

Geoff and I closed together at Woolies for the first time. It went pretty well, not as many last minute customers as yesterday. We picked up some microwave meals to make dinner easy when we got home. I also picked up baby powder to hit the cherry and pear slugs with.

This is what the driveway area looks like at the moment. The chooks and cats love hunting in the jungle but it's getting hard to wade through for us larger animals, it's about chest height on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment