5th January, 2024

All ok around the place. The bloke with the zero turn mower will probably do us next week. I think I will organise for the boys to come back and mow the front and back lawns again next week too, after the rains that are forecast for Sunday and Monday. I think I'll get them to help me prune the huge rosemary tree and the bay as well.

I caught up with Jason this morning, he's going to follow up with the surveyor on Monday. He mentioned that the spray company with the helicopter that did my thistle and blackberry spraying (and everyone else in the district) has become a no show after being sold. Apparently there are a number of people in the district that have now set up with spray drones. While they are around $40k to set up, a spray rig for a tractor can cost even more and a drone can go where a tractor can't.

I have the next three and a half days off, first priority is getting the washing done tomorrow because that looks like the very short window of opportunity with the rains coming. It might be a chance to bake those danishes I've been planning.

I saw these on the internet yesterday, I wonder what they used for the legs ?


No comments:

Post a Comment