9th January, 2024

A sunny day with a nice temperature and a gentle breeze. 

I picked yet more apples for the cows and sheep, I think I'll be thinning apples right through to ripening, as the apples get larger I'll have to thin again to save the branches. Lucky critters. One year I might organise a pair of pig slips and we can have apple and milk fed pork.

A day of making phone calls and ordering things and booking appointments, it will be good if I am on top of the admin before my week off, clearing time for doing whatever I feel like.

I bought a honeygold mango home from work. Years ago you could walk into a supermarket and know instantly they had mangos by the smell. Now they are all only half ripe and barely tasty, hopefully this one is the least worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment