8th March, 2024

I lashed out and bought the fittings for the cider irrigation and laid out the pipe ready for the spray heads. I also bought a bag of hose clamps and clamped all the irrigation lines, as some were popping. This should make the watering more predictable. I also bought cydectin pour on for the calves and I'll give that to them this weekend.

I figured it was a good day for waste management and emptied all the bins and recycling and put more cardboard down in the storage shed for when the fire ban lifts. Presumably after rain.

We slipped up to Bridport in the early afternoon and had afternoon tea with Barb and George. They are having a garage sale this weekend and we came home with a few items, including a boot puller onner for Geoff and a set of wind chimes for me.

We stopped in at Little Rivers for a couple of drinks with Pete before heading home for semi-home made pizza. This is when I take a base pizza like a cheese and spinach and add all the other interesting items. Then Geoff went up to Jason's to continue work on a 3 phase power point.

I sent my resume and references to the Tasmanian Farm Innovation Hub, and I think next will be the Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture.

This is the outdoor setting Pete passed on to us. It was there when he bought Willow Lodge and possibly there when Dean and Ross bought the place. I suspect it once had two bench seats and the two short ones were for the ends. I might pick up another bench seat somewhere, perhaps the tip shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment