11th April, 2024

Sun, cloud, breeze, no rain.

Annie isn't loving the round bale I put out, nor is she hooking into the small square I gave her a biscuit of either. She wants grass, which we don't really have at the moment. Should I go and get another small square of lucerne from Scott Auton ?

Back at work tonight, probably shouldn't have. Will take it easy for the next few shifts.

I had worked out a plan for tackling the barley grass with the agronomist. Starting with spraying the newly emerged grass in July. Looks like it's germinating now, after that 30mm of rain. I don't know how farmers who have to make a living from seeding and planting ever figure it out.

I was hoping to have started dehydrating apples by now, but whatever bug I have is really sapping my energy and I'm just getting through the basics each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment