10th April, 2024

Another day off work with the head cold, a lovely autumn day. I started up the watering rotation again but as plants and trees shut down and start losing leaves I will stretch it out. I think I will harvest some of the hops this weekend.

I was going to bring Jaffa, Sorcha, Freya, Zippy and Jack back over to the 25, but I will wait til settlement happens.

Geoff cut up half of Pete's pumpkin and roasted that, ready for making pumpkin soup. He tried roasting the seeds, but Pete had picked the pumpkin too young and they had no meat.

My solicitor rang at the end of the afternoon and let me know that my bank had refused to fast track a settlement booking so we are stuck with another attempt next Monday.  Thanks for nothing BoQ. So, I will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment