26th April, 2024

A lovely autumn day, and there were so many people about. Just about every business in town felt that the place went nuts around 11am. For us that continued well into the night. I don't know why so many people, except maybe alot took the Friday off to make a four day weekend with Anzac day.

I bought more stock feed and a block and some chook feed, and then two tickets for AgFest for Aimee and I. Among other things I'm interested in, Tasbuilt Homes is going to have a display. I had bought some lounge covers online and they arrived so I threw them in the wash to put on this weekend.

Jason moved his cows onto the 75 acres, I hope they enjoy the grass that's there. We had a chat about the topography and where water and tracks are and where the mains run under the road. I think he's going to put some tanks up the top to gravity feed troughs. He also said he'd like to build a house there one day and I showed him the two places I'd identified as great house locations.

I picked most of the hops off the middle sized vine and all the ones off the smaller vine. I know the large vine was a Perle, I need to look up the other two because I couldn't find their tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment