25th April, 2024

The cheque cleared on Tuesday and I put the necessary funds into the SMSF fund and paid Siobhan back her loan. Dropped a little more into the BoQ credit card and now I just need Leigh's figures for the last of the work on the block.

That fixes the contravention with the tax office, and the next step is rolling the funds back into First State Super and closing the SMSF. Almost there.

The cows up the far end are happy, Annie's mob are happy, the sheep are happy. We had a big storm Tuesday night, both dogs wanted in and spent the night inside. We got around 30 mm, making the plants very happy. The next day was sunny and calm and there was alot of laying around in the sunshine.

Two eggs per week, probably will be about the standard until spring. I wish there was a good way to preserve eggs like the apples I am drying. The Jensen boys came and mowed and whippersnipped my house and the cottage. I bought more dry feed blocks because they are going through those fast.

Aimee should arrive in Tassie early next week, I am going to AgFest next Friday, and a painting demonstration by my new favourite artist (Sandra Henderson) this Saturday. I have posted some of her works previously in this blog.

Forest Secrets 2

No comments:

Post a Comment