17th May, 2024

I got up a bit early again and did most of the animal chores before getting ready for an 11am to 4pm shift. Aimee headed off for a week long road trip with her dad and aunt.

Home from work and did the final chores before going to Kendall's with Kelly and Derek for dinner. The food was fine, but we were the second to order and still waited an hour for our meals.

We went from there to Little Rivers for a couple of drinks, catching up with Geoff there after he knocked off at 6pm. We introduced Kelly and Derek to Shane, Mark and Sally.

Jason came through work and we organised to catch up after the weekend to arrange a young bull to cover Beanie and Annie. This time I have to remember to put a hot wire in front of any gates a bull might want to bend.

I sat down and read through the astonishingly complex manual for the new microwave. Thankfully when I drilled down into it the instructions for basic operation are pretty much the same as the old one. Set the power level and the time and hit start. I don't think I am all that likely to use alot of the other functions, but I'll read those instructions when I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment