29th May, 2024

Monday I was on a mission for a few bits and pieces, and ended up with about half of what was on the list and double that amount of what wasn't. I did score some cheesecloth (for next time I make cheese) and a couple of new soft teatowels that I am going to make hop pillows out of. 

I was also looking for a pill box, and surprisingly (given the large number of older people in Scottsdale) I will have to go to Launnie for one. Same with my usual one-week-to-a page table planner for tracking work and appointments. Back to Officeworks for that when I pick up my map.

Tuesday I went to a Legendairy Ladies discussion about reading bull proofs. There is a "Good Bulls Guide" app for phones that unfortunately doesn't run on my old phone. Maybe I'll put it on Geoff's phone.

The compact food processor that I ordered from Harris Scarfe also arrived. It's Kenwood Multipro Go.

Wednesday started with a Dr's appointment to get a new lyraglutide script. The Dr wants me to move up to the .12 dose from the .06 dose to lose weight just a bit faster, but still within the range that will keep lowering my body set point. I have tipped into the high 93kgs, I'd like to drop at least another 15.

Thomas came over at 2pm and we moved all the broken pallets and random wood scraps from the feed bunks, sheep shelter paddock and barnyard into one sorted pile for use in the brazier I hope to buy for warming us up at our picnic table. Next week we might clean out the piggery.

Belle, Sorcha and Beanie have dropped enough weight to be healthy. I can see no difference at all with Jaffa and Jack. I don't know what it will take to bring them back to a decent weight without tipping them into fatty liver.

There is rain forecast for the next two days. It's supposed to be heavy rain and high winds, so I'll move the sheep in with Annie's group so they can share the loafing shed. I think I'll drop the light weight hay ring into cowmahal along with two or three small squares of the old hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment