30th May, 2024

The morning was still and warm, quite humid. It was if the land was holding it's breath waiting for the cold front to hit.

I fed the cows and sheep and then moved the sheep from the hops paddock into the piggery paddock/knoll paddock with Annie's group. It's not that the sheep didn't have shelter, they just won't use those sheds. So at least they now have access to share the loafing shed with the cows.

I picked up some more stock feed (the price !!) and filled my lyraglutide script and shopped for the meals I've menu planned for the next couple of days. Tonight was enchiladas, and I had to do a couple of tweaks to the recipe. They were some of the best enchiladas I've eaten, so I am quite chuffed with myself.

The rain started at about 5pm and there's plenty to come over night. The weather reports suggest high winds arriving in the wee small hours.

I finally got the back area vacuumed. It makes such a difference. But the area is getting full of objects in transit to somewhere else. I think I will spend a day making those objects reach their destination !

No comments:

Post a Comment