14th June, 2024

Wednesday was a trip to Launceston. It was cold and windy but thankfully not the rain we had on Tuesday.

I had my will appointment and came home with a list of homework. Shopping at Officeworks and I picked up my big laminated air photo for farm planning. A bag of lucerne cubes, some cat food from Bunnings (they have bulk boxes) and a car phone cradle for Geoff. Then we did our tour of mower dealerships and Geoff came home with a short list of four to choose from. He thinks he might go with the Toro.

Thursday was cool and cloudy. 

I visited Siobhan and Shannon, and Shannon loaned me a pair of new work shoes to try out to see if they are more comfortable than my current ones. More stock feed from Stronach, tried to bank a cheque at the Commonwealth bank, that is such a frustrating process these days.

Today I had a sleep in as I'd missed a lot of sleep due to hot flashes. A 2pm to 7pm shift made for a short day on the farm, I fed everyone and put out a bale of hay for Jaffa's group. I tried out the shoes at work and they are much lighter than my current pair, and seem to have given me enough support. I'll see how my feet feel in the morning.

Last night I saw an ad for an adult literacy program coordinator position at the Scottsdale Library. Permanent part time, a good pay rate. I sent a message to the job agency for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment