23rd June, 2024

More frost, I'm looking at getting some transparent window film (electrostatic, no glue) to see if we can insulate the bedroom windows and save me having to squeegee them every morning.

Woolies called at about 9am and left a message, to see if I wanted to work a 3 hour shift. Slightly tempted, as it's a Sunday, but I wouldn't have been able to put out a bale for the cows and it's also the day I set aside to clean the loungeroom and dining room. Plus, I really just didn't feel like it.

I put out a round of silage for Jaffa's mob, as I need to get the silage used up. It wasn't one of the best ones and their disapproval was palpable. I'll let them get whatever they can out of it before spreading the remains over the top of some barley grass areas and putting out one of the newer ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment