14th August, 2024

The rain is back, just light but topping up the grass. I am organising for an agronomist to come and help me draw up a plan for fertilising and reseeding the pastures to be more diverse and responsive to climate variations.

Geoff's ute went in for new back tyres today and had a new radiator put in last week. With the new clutch in my subaru we have fed the mechanic for a few months. The red ute needs a new exhaust system but that will have to wait a month or so. At the end of winter I want to book Bessie in for a complete refurb so that I can be wrangling hay with her for many more years.

Here are some photos of the craft room. From the back door looking towards the butcher block where the kettle and microwave will make my snack centre.

This is from in front of the butcher block looking toward the back door. This shows the shelves that I got from woolies after the refurb, old bread shelving. There's a sink on the left and two tables, that's a hammock hanging from the old meat rail.

No comments:

Post a Comment