29th November, 2023

The day started off sunny, but the wind was quite strong and from the east, so the clouds blew back over again.

I clipped the grass from around the hops and passionfruit and topped up the snail bait around the passionfruit. It's going to be amazing if they make it to growing at the rate the snails are hitting them.

I went and picked up cow and chook food and scored a bag of rolled oats at clearance, which will be nice to add to Annie's feed. She came in from the rye grass paddock when I called this morning, she's such a good girl ! 

I checked the implement shed nests again and banged them around a bit, and lice came pouring out. I think I will have to get something like coopex.

The calf feeder worked really well, no amount of head butting could move it and all the milk stayed in the feeder.


No comments:

Post a Comment