6th November, 2023

I got up early today to get some outside work done in the cool of the day. Stop laughing you people who know what real heat is ...

I finished off the thistle spray in the main paddock, planted two black passionfruit plants to replace some lost hops vines, and set up the broody pen again. Four more chickens into the pen, grumbling and fluffing at the indignity. I think there must be a new nest to find, the broodies occupied the current ones and the other hens have stopped laying in them. Another item for the to do list is the door of the broody pen. Due to a calf incursion it is rather tattered and might not last too much longer.

My samsung phone froze and I figured out how to unfreeze it, but that does beg the question of backing up the info, contacts and photos that are contained on it.

I also picked up all the dog bones laying around the main driveway and we disposed of a large pile of paper and cardboard that had been filling up Poppy's room.

The cider apples are in full bloom, here are two photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment