12th December, 2023

Today was a Tasmanian "scorcher". About 26C or 27C I think. It was plenty warm enough.

I picked up chook grain, calf pellets and chaff from Stronach and returned a shirt to Ag Warehouse. On the way into Scottsdale Squirty rang back and said that Daviesway retail the Skellerups at Ag Warehouse. So I traded the shirt for the gumboots and I am a happy stomper.

I watered the passionfruit and hops, and some of the pots, because although rain is forecast for tomorrow they were starting to look a little sad. I also fixed Belle's water trough by cutting the perished hose and putting on a newer section. And did a second coat on the back of the rear door to the craft room.

While I was pottering around outside Robyn came up to my boundary on her irrigation rounds. We often have a chat over the fenceline. Today she invited me to the Fonterra Christmas party tomorrow night. Fonterra is the milk processor that receives her milk.

Geoff was called in to Woolies for an extra shift, he ended up doing online picking, that's putting together the orders for click and collects. I did my normal 4pm to 9pm shift and he'd made pad thai for dinner when I got home. He's really getting into making curries and asian meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment