25th January, 2024

Another day of just about everything the BOM has to offer. No rain, though it did smell like it was coming in the evening. 

I watered the silver birch, which needs a better sprinkler. The one I am using freezes up and I have no idea how long it's been watering just one patch. Did the fig too, and ate a lovely fresh ripe fig on the way back to the house.

I topped up the sheep minerals, they are eating the bioworma happily. I will have to be careful they don't overdose on the minerals. Perhaps have them side by side.

Robyn and I tried shifting the hereford calves back to her place but ended up with Annie and all five calves going for a run up her laneway. We got everyone back into the chicory paddock next door to my sheep shelter paddock and will worry about them tomorrow.

Here is a flower from the little bush in the side garden. I want to say lantern ? But I have no idea really. They hang down like a bell.


No comments:

Post a Comment