21st February, 2024

Overcast and cool for the first part of the day, muggy and patchy sun for the second part. Very little rain.

So, when Leigh came to in the hospital he checked himself out and went home. They should have put him in the scanner while he was out. He was back moving cattle around and banding calves in the crush this arvo. Just shaking my head.

Picked three more buckets of apples for the cattle and worked on emails. There are so many that need action, but they all need research and I will be doing one per day. Today was a sim card for my drone phone so I don't have to keep swapping the sim in and out of my little phone.

I have a job offer for the Tasmanian election at the end of March, but it's in Derby. It's very good pay for a day's work, but the thought of driving home from Derby late at night isn't appealing. Plus there are four different forms to fill out and send back and my motivation is low. I will take a few days to think about it.

Second last day of milk for Joey and Star. I hope I can get the back quarters hand milked, otherwise Annie might just have to rely on Abe.

No comments:

Post a Comment