4th June, 2024

I got straight down to the post office as soon as it opened, and thankfully their camera was working. We took new photos and sent them off and fingers crossed we might even have an approval by the end of the week.

I had time to feed and treat the critters before the groomer arrived to do Poppy and Finn. Poppy had the full bath and blow dry and Finn had a good brush through. That will keep them comfortable and matt free for a couple of months.

Robyn has moved her three bulls to the paddock next to the gate between our farms. I'll separate Beanie and Annie and their calves and the first bull through the gate is going to be the beau. Bull roulette.

This is the herd enjoying the round bale I put out for them. They are making a mess of it, I wish they'd stand and chew instead of dragging it out and dropping half of it. At least the dropped and trampled hay is helping squash out the barley grass.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment